There are a lot of places in the game where you can follow an event train from beginning to end for multiple rewards and it then cycles back to the beginning. The biggest one we’ve found is in Kessex Hills on the western side of the map. This is an efficient way to level (if efficient leveling is your goal) up through the 40s.
The start point is the bridge at the northwest corner of the lake. Once finished you won’t have to wait very long for the event to start over again. There are also two nearby events (marked off in purple) that might randomly show up that you can diverge and complete during your cycle.
This rotation works extremely well at all level ranges. The experience starts to lag down after level 30, but is still completely viable. It’s a very good way to earn karma and gold as well.
Here is what to expect at each step:
- Point 1: Break centaur worker morale to prevent bridge repairs. Reduce morale to 0%.
- Point 2: Dispatch the Harathi Lieutenants. Kill all three.
- Point 3: Kill the Harathi Overlord.
- Point 4: Stop the Risen Krait from building their army. Kill all four, not labeled on map.
- Point 5: The END point has it’s own rotation of events:
- END 1: Destroy the bandit cannons before the ore shipment is ready. Kill five canons.
- END 2: Stop bandits from collecting ore for a centaur supply shipment. Kill all the miners.
- END 3: Defeat the champion bandit foreman before he finishes collecting ore for centaurs. He has two forms: Mech and Human.
There are a few other places where you have a system like this after level 40. We’ll bring those to you as soon as we can.